"Calling all Grassroots Soccer Coaches...
Are You Ready to Stop Struggling and Discover Exactly How to Train Soccer Players, and Turn Your Soccer Practices Into Fun and Exciting Practices?"
Finally Revealed: The Proven Method to Building Soccer Skills in 5-10 year old Players
Are you sick and tired of searching for the answer to the best way to coach players from five to ten years old?
Are you dealing with parents who want their kids to learn new skills while winning games?
Are you wondering what do you do to improve all your players, when they have different abilities and experience levels?
Do you feel like it's almost overwhelming to do all that while having fun?
If so, then I know exactly how you feel.
There's nothing worse than not being able to be the most effective soccer coach while seeing your players progress.
If you're like most amateur soccer coaches you just don't have access to the latest in proven soccer drills, skill techniques and proven practice plans.
Instead you have to try master all those things yourself, while also trying to juggle the demands of full time work, not to mention your family commitments.
The fact you're reading this means you know what it's like to feel overwhelmed and unable to be the most effective soccer coach while seeing your players progress.
Until recently the only solution for amateur coaches trying to prepare their players was to rely on drills provided by their club, or to figure it on their own.
But here's the problem, most soccer training hasn't followed a time-tested proven method of building skills. Many practices are dull and uninspiring for the players. Even worse, the players may stand in lines waiting for their turn, instead of being on the field actively practicing the new skill.
Now, imagine if there was a way to easily prepare for practice to inspire, motivate and improve ALL of your players. Oh yeah and also have a really fun time too!
Don't you feel that today's young players deserve the best training they can get?
We do, and think you do too.
And that's why today, I'm thrilled to introduce a new program designed solely for soccer coaches and their players for ages 5-10, it's called First Skills.
My name is Jimmy Galustian of Coerver Coaching and over the last 30 years Coerver Coaching has used the Coerver Method to help coaches develop skilled, confident and creative players while making the game fun to practice and play.
We believe that coaches should...
- Make the game fun to practice and play
- Develop individual and small group skills applicable anywhere on the field
- Educate coaches & players in the technical skills of the game and how they can be used
- Help players develop ball touch and control, coordination and flexibility
- Show players how to improve decision making and execution
- Teach players how to build fitness & healthy lifestyle
- Encourage good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Help players develop self-esteem and self-confidence
- Inspire other coaches and players to improve
And that's what we've spent the last 30 days doing.
But with all our endorsements from soccer professionals, some coaches felt that our methods were only for experienced coaches, and that's simply not the case.
And that's why today, we're introducing our new program that is designed solely for soccer coaches and their players for ages 5-10.
Here are just some of the things you'll learn...
- What you need to think about before practices
- A full range or practices and techniques to develop skillful players. Your practices will be challenging and fun for players of all abilities.
- The top 10 tips for any coach. Follow these 10 easy to remember steps to ensure a successful and enjoyable practice.
- The importance of proper motivation. How do you inspire and excite your players to work at their best both during practice and at home?
- The approach to use when working with groups of mixed ability to ensure that each player is benefitting from the practice.
- How to plan a great practice
- How to disguise the repetition work your players need to improve
- The importance of praising effort
- Main topics that you should coach through the age groups, to allow your players to develop
- How to hit a soccer ball with power and accuracy
- How to dribble a soccer ball
- A simple yet effective practice for close ball control.
- The Inside Cut - How to change direction and keep possession of the ball
- The Scissors - a classic first move for all your players, the scissors
- How to improve your players weaker foot.
- Do you want your team to keep the ball? Try out this great drill.
- A fun passing and shooting game sure to create more goal chances.
- A great first game for your practice
- How to get your players game ready
- A great way to encourage team work
- How to inspire your players to practice more
- The perfect way to end your practice.
and much more.
Now, we're not going to try and "convince you" that you need to follow this method. We're going to assume that you "get it", and that you wouldn't still be reading this unless you truly want to help beginner soccer players.
We're also going to assume that you aren't satisified with your current skills and practice methods. So, we'll share a few things so you can make a clear decision about whether this training is right for you..
When it comes to teaching soccer players between the ages of five and ten, you have three choices:
- You can use the handouts and methods your club provides.
- You can figure it out all by yourself by downloading some drills and putting them together.
- You can invest in yourself, and offer your players a tested, proven system that has been developed over the last 30 years, and used to teach over 1,503,567 players
Now, if you're the figure it out yourself type, and have several years to delve deep into all the nuances of successful coaching, then this course may not be for you.
Or if you're satisfied with the materials given to you by your soccer club, then this course may not be for you.
But, if you're in the type who understands the value of investing in yourself then you're about to learn about the best investment you could possibly make in your soccer career.
Just listen to what Coach Giorgio Cerboni, in Riverside CA, said about Coerver Coaching.
"I have used your videos for the past 10 years to improve player skills and abilities. I am at a school where basic soccer is not known until I teach it using your system. Thank you greatly."
Coach Giorgio Cerboni, DOC of Milan SC in Riverside, CA
Now that you've seen all the benefits of the course, you can get started today with life-time for only $97.
We also offer 3-month only access for $37.
This provides you with access to ALL the soccer resources you need in one site. No need to research for hours online or go to expensive and time consuming coaching courses to get what you need for your players. Well, we have selected proven drills, practices and insights from our 30 years experience to give your best start in your coaching.
Plus, each month we'll be inviting questions from our membership. We'll take the top 1-3 most asked questions and answer them via a video. For those that prefer reading or listening, we'll provide a transcript and an mp3 audio.
And trust me… doing this is actually super easy and fun because all you need to do is
GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW.
Is there a Guarantee?
Now, if you're still skeptical, remember that you're protected by our Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Join Now - 6 Month Access Only - $25>>
100%Money Back Guarantee
"Who is Coerver Coaching?"
Coerver® Coaching is:
- A football skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers
- A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play
Endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including:
- French Football Federation
- Football Federation of Australia
- Chinese Football Association
- Japanese Football Association
- Bayern Munich FC
- Newcastle United FC
- Arsenal FC
- Global partner adidas®
The ultimate goal of the Coerver® Coaching Method is to:
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make the game fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Value winning but not more than character and performance
- Provide a safe & educational experience that meets best practice criteria
Join Now - 6 Month Access Only $25 >>
100%Money Back Guarantee
"Coerver Coaching has history, it's authentic, and the best soccer teaching program I have seen. I worked with it all through my career, and it certainly made me a better player."
Soccer Legend, Twice World Cup Champion & Twice Olympic Gold Medal Winner
You can't go wrong with this incredible Guarantee!
We’re so confident that you or your players will immediately see improvements in their game, that we’re willing to offer a no strings attached, no questions asked, 30 day guarantee.
You have nothing to lose!
100%Money Back Guarantee
"Frequently Asked Questions"
Is First Skills suitable for any level of coach?
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, you're protected by our no questions asked money back guarantee.